Dodici is an Italian illustrator based in Rotterdam. He moved to the Netherlands for his personal and professional growth.
His Style and signature are minimalistic to express the essence of his works at his best. People and daily actions are a basically source of inspiration for him. He likes to represent characters in specific situations but at the same time express a concept in an ironic way. He has been part to different street art event like Pow Wow Rotterdam, Youhood Melilla, Street Colors Bonaire. He loves traveling and spreading his ironic and recognizable style wherever he goes.
- Dodici ft. Merioone Fishes Invasion 2020
- Dodici ft. Naamlooozz 2020
- Dodici ft. Astrant Ede 2020
- Dodici ft. DBS Barendrecht 2020
- Dodici ft. VPK Packaging Group 2020
- Dodici ft. TomCoffee+PaperGood 2020
- Dodici ft. RollingVinylStore 2020
- Dodici ft. Idea Bar Cateringeco 2020
- Dodici ft. Spikizi Bar 2020
- Dodici ft. Esse Floral Studio 2020
- Dodici ft. Ginvi 2020
- Dodici ft. SKVR 2020
- Dodici ft. Open Art Museum 2019
- Dodici ft. Rewriters010 2019
- Dodici ft. Pow Wow Rotterdam 2019
- Dodici ft. Meltingpro 2019
- Dodici ft. YouHood 2019
- Dodici ft. Fritz-Kola 2019
- Dodici ft. FreitagbyEduardLeiden 2019
- Dodici ft. VagabondBarbers 2019
- Dodici ft. Panzerò 2019
- Dodici ft. Clamod Barberia 2019
- Dodici ft. L’Aguardiente Cocktail Bar 2019
- Dodici ft. Skate Heart Roma 2018
- Dodici ft. Enfant Terrible 2018
MICROMONDI - Dodici Solo Exposition |PARIS 2021
organized by Galerie Fratello & hosted by Galerie WAWI| Paris 2021
Street HeArt - Two Continents, one beat | ETHIOPIA 2021
The four selected street artists, two from Europe and two from Africa, will spread their creativity and make history by producing artistic graffiti on a wall in Addis Ababa (Africa’s diplomatic capital and the seat of the African Union) in May 2021. These four artists will honour the themes of unity in diversity and of partnership through the universal language of art, while celebrating both Europe Day (9 May) and Africa Day (23 May)!
Mural project for Goes | GOES, ZEALAND 2021
In 2015, the Goes Cultural Council organized the "Mural Goes" event.
Street Colors | BONAIRE, Dutch Caribbean 2020
This one from Dodici is really awesome. He painted his alter ego, peacefully smoking and looking out to the blue Caribbean sea. He chose the location because he would love to have that same view from his own window at home. He was visiting Bonaire for the Street Colors Bonaire project in November 2020. He stayed on Bonaire for six weeks to give workshops and work with local talented kids and artists.